Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Play Date



Lucas had his first play-date with Olivia Kendig on Wednesday. We went to their house and the mommies fed the babies and then played for awhile on Olivia's playmat. Which is where things got a little advanced for their age!!!





It was a good thing the mom's were there because Luke was all over Olivia! He wanted to rub her head, grab her ear, and hold her hand. The funniest was when he tried putting his hand down her pants! Then he had his hands on her chest! I told him he better watch out for her father!









After all of the excitement, we all headed out for a lunch at Chili's. Both babies of course had to let us know how they felt while we tried to eat, but after awhile and much work, they both fell asleep and let Sam and I catch up.

After lunch Sam helped me pick up my car from the shop where it was getting fixed after our accident. First, we had to drop off the rental at Enterprise where Sam had to sit in the car with two cranky babies and then drive us all over to pick up my car. Thanks Sam!


It was a great play date and we hope to do it again soon, I know Lucas would! (I think we're going to have to ask permission from Olivia's dad though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment