Monday, April 6, 2009

Funny Faces








Here is a video of our little Trouble Monster crawling!

This weekend went by too quickly for us because Ben left early Sunday for Chicago. We spent Saturday taking some family photos, shopping at Target, cutting the grass, and packing. I was definitely photo crazy on Saturday! I took Lucas outside while Ben was doing some yard work. Lucas really isn't too sure about the way grass feels. He looks at me like I've lost my mind when I put him on it.




































Here is a video of Lucas with his walker. He loves to play "Beep-Beep"

Sunday, Lucas and I had an enjoyable morning and then my family came over. We played around for awhile with all of Lucas' toys and then went to see Matt and Lori's new baby boy Brody.









After the visit with Brody, we went to Pop-Pop and Grandma's boat at Lake Lanier and played around. Lucas got to "drive the boat" and honk it's horn. Grandma took the pictures so I'll put them up when I get them. Trust me, they are adorable!

After playing on the boat, Lucas took a much needed nap while we ate Mexican. When we got back home, he enjoyed his grandparents feeding him plums and a blueberry/apple mix. When they left, we spent the evening crawling and exploring the house and taking a nice long bath. After such a busy day, Lucas crashed out at 8:30 and slept until 7:45 when I finally woke him up!

We miss Daddy very much and can't wait to see him on Wednesday.

Here is a slideshow of Lucas' favorite thing...making funny faces!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know - I can't believe how fast they grow, and I cannot believe that Lucas is already crawling! I am sure he is into everything. We haven't seen each other in a few weeks; we should definitely try to get together next week after the holiday. I hope all is going great! How was Ben's b-day? Lucas is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete