Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lucas and Mommy with a Camera!

Well Luke has been home for a few weeks and his Mommy is absolutely camera crazy!

Here I am after Mommy made a mowhawk out of all my hair!





Trinity doesn't really care much that a new baby is around. However, she has a great nose and lets us know right away when we have a Poopy Diaper!!




Lucas really likes to watch his Mommy make a fool out of herself
while trying to get a smile!





At 1 and 1/2 months, Lucas was already pushing up and rolling over!!









Lucas is already very opinionated and lets us know when he is absolutely DONE with tummy time!

I know that everyone thinks their baby is the cutest, but I absolutely LOVE the way Luke looks when he is sleeping! However, I think that whoever coined the phrase "Sleeping Like A Baby" was seriously disturbed, because we are on total silence when Lucas sleeps!





By now I think Lucas knows that the camera is just a normal part of his day!










He loves to smile and talk to the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment